Auchi Poly Post UTME Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all candidates, who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as First Choice and Second Choice Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 admission that the Admission Screening Exercise will be conducted online from Monday, 7th to Friday, 11th November 2022.
|Auchi Poly Post UTME||Information|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Registration Deadline||9th October 2022|
|Application Website||Auchi Poly Post UTME Portal|
Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their Choice of Institution and scored 120 and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercise.
Procedure for Online Application
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Admission screening application is as follows:
- Visit the Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng, navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu, and click on APPLY NOW.
- On the application page, click on “Admission 2022/2023 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as an applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
- Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (₦2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the School portal and Sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Agricultural Technology
- Biological Science Technology (HND option)
- Ceramics Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Physical Science Laboratory Technology (HND option)
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication (HND Options: Broadcast & Print)
- Office Information & Communication Technology (OTM)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
Eshiotse, F. I. (Mrs)
FULAFIA Post UTME Admission Registration Form 2022/2023
All candidates who applied for admission into degree programs of the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa State, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session are hereby notified of registration for Post- UTME online registration.
|FULAFIA Post UTME||Information|
|University||Federal University of Lafia|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Application Date||September 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||October 16, 2022|
|Application Website||FULAFIA Post UTME Portal|
- Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score is 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for Medical Laboratory Science, and 230 for MBBS).
- They must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
Post UTME Registration
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on September 16, 2022, and close on October 16, 2022.
Applicants must pay the sum of Two Thousand naira (₦2,000) only for the screening exercise.
Procedures for Post UTME Registration
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you will be redirected to Remita, where you will have five options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, and CVV, and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial 737000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770000Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- e-Wallet: You can use Paga Account
- Payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. The portal would not recognize any RRR not generated on the portal, and it would be difficult for any student to have successful registration in this case.
- Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you will be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
- However, if you choose to pay via other options, you must log in to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made.”
- Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Enter your scratch card information to fetch your O/level results, fill out the application form correctly and click the ” Submit” button.
NB: the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post- UTME screening exercise to be admitted
Signed: Mal. Nuradeen Abdu, Registrar.
OAU Post UTME Admission Registration Form 2022/2023
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, their first choice in the 2022 UTME, scored 200 and above.
Those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, 8th September, and end on Saturday, 15th October 2022.
|OAU Post UTME||Information|
|University||Obafemi Awolowo University|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Application Date||8th September 2022|
|Application Deadline||15th October 2022|
|Screening Schedule||12th October 2022|
|Post UTME Screening Date||17th – 22nd October 2022|
|Application Website||OAU Post UTME Portal|
Candidates are required to go through the following processes:
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill in the biodata form and click continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site, and use it to make payments online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out, and you can now log in again.
The screening exercise will be done online.
Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates must check their screening schedule on the OAU Porter from 12th October 2022.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 17th October to 22nd October 2022.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is only two thousand Naira (₦2,000).
All inquiries should be forwarded to [email protected] or [email protected]
Margaret I. Omosule (Mrs.)
Registrar and Secretary to Council