The management of Bauchi a State University, Gadau (BASUG), hereby requests for applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
How to apply for Bauchi State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form For 2022/2023 Session
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.