Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving people’s health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. In the United States, it seeks to ensure that all people- especially those with the fewest resources – have access to the opportunities they need to succeed in school and life. Based in Seattle, the foundation is led by CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann and co-chair William H. Gates Sr., under the direction of Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Program Assistant is an integral member of the team, ensuring that all administrative and scheduling functions are completed in a timely manner allowing for highly productive environments!
- The focus of the Nigeria Country Office team is to enable collective impact for the foundation in Nigeria by influencing policy and finance towards key development priorities, strengthening capacity and enabling systems for delivery and innovating and using cross-cutting enablers for impact at scale.
- The Program Assistant will provide a wide and varied range of organizational and administrative support to the leaders and staff in the Nigeria Country Office while assisting with project coordination and collaborating with a small team of other assistants to support the overall work and ensure the smooth running of the Nigeria office based in Abuja.
- An academic background in Foreign Languages, Diplomacy, Communications, Administration, or a relevant field of study is required.
- Flexibility in meeting changing organizational and team needs to be accompanied by a willingness to work with shifting role priorities to prioritize collaboration and teamwork.
- Open to feedback and an ability to adjust to diverse communication styles.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Office, and OneNote, is required.
- Previous experience with MS SharePoint and MS Teams preferred. Experience in learning and mastering new software applications.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in supporting multiple people in a complex and fast-paced office setting, interacting extensively with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates exceptional proficiency in English, both in verbal and written communication, while consistently employing diplomacy and sound judgment in all interactions, especially when engaging with individuals from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds, whether within or outside the organization
- Having a moderate grasp of the French language for both oral and written communication is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of providing support to senior staff or leadership teams at a global or regional level within the framework of a matrix organizational structure.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a role requiring attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Experience establishing organizational systems to improve efficiency and functioning in a changing environment.
For more information Contact us:scholarpus – Latest Education, and Jobs Update
Others are reading
MPOWER MBA Scholarship for International Students
Canada Improves Protections for Foreign Workers on Temporary Visas
Harvard University Scholarships in USA – Apply (Fully Funded)
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 | Application Process (Fully Funded)
International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) Fellowship 2023
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | USA
How to save on car insurance: 6 ways to lower your rate
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA
What is mortgage insurance? Here’s what it is and how it works
Can You Renew Car Insurance Online?
6 Best cheap car insurance in Ontario for 2022