Must reside in the state of CA, AZ or TX.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for a candidate to join our team in creating outstanding digital experiences for our Associates and Members. The candidate will work closely with other Associates to identify opportunities for improving the digital services that we offer our Associates and Members. Ideal candidates will be able to lead other developers by examples, communicate complex software designs in a simple manner and organize the vast amount of information given through daily operations, in addition to having solid software engineering discipline and good problem solving skills.
- Perform software development and maintenance activities across the application stack, such as micro-service API development, web/mobile application development, and more.
- Lead requirement and design discussions by introducing best practice examples.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions by applying technical knowledge and strong business acumen.
- Lead continuous and incremental refactoring efforts by providing insightful code review feedback to other Software Engineers.
- Develop and maintain engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
- Understand and consistently apply secure system design and coding concepts.
- Leverage and apply continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) and DevSecOps practices to improve team productivity and reduce errors.
- Assess requirements specifications, and provide accurate level of effort estimates.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Experience/ Training/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with cross-functional teams to deliver enterprise-scale business solutions and frictionless member / user experiences.
- Must have strong software development skills (design, implementation, and testing) and be able to adopt new programming languages quickly.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience of integration framework / architecture such as API, micro-services (REST / SOAP or JSON / XML).
- Good understanding of Agile software development and DevSecOps practices.
- Ability to solve complex requirements with straight forward, elegant solutions.
- Some relational database experience is a plus (such as Microsoft SQL Server).
- Working knowledge of code repository and version control (such as Git).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Santa Ana, CA