The Clarendon Fund stands as a prominent graduate scholarship program at the esteemed University of Oxford, providing approximately 140 fresh scholarships annually. These renowned Clarendon Scholarships recognize and honour academic brilliance and potential across all graduate-level subjects offered by the University of Oxford.
Scholarship Value: All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
Full-time scholars are provided with a generous annual grant to cover living expenses during their course, amounting to a minimum of £17,668 for the academic year 2023-24. On the other hand, part-time scholars will receive a study support grant aimed at assisting with non-fee expenses.
These prestigious scholarships typically extend for the entire duration of your course, coinciding with the period during which you are responsible for paying tuition fees to the University. In most cases, this duration aligns with the length of your chosen course of study.
Application Deadline: The closing date is in January 2024; dependent on the course of study.
Country and University of Study: University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Masters, PhD
Field(s) of study: All degree-bearing courses at graduate level in any subject are eligible. This encompasses all full-time and part-time master’s and all DPhil courses. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Courses page.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 – scholarpus
Program Assistant at Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – scholarpus
Fully Funded NUS Singapore Scholarship 2024 – scholarpus
MPOWER MBA Scholarship for International Students – scholarpus
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship;
- Candidates applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and open to candidates who will be starting a new course.
Number of Awards: Approximately 140 scholarships are offered every year.
How To Apply: Candidates are to visit the course page. to choose a course and proceed with the application.
- If you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
- You do, however, need to apply before the December or January deadline (5th or 19th January 2024) for your course if you wish to be considered for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the official scholarship webpage.
Sponsors: The Clarendon Fund with donations from partners within and outside the University
Important Notes: Scholarships are subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Others are reading
MPOWER MBA Scholarship for International Students
Harvard University Scholarships in USA – Apply (Fully Funded)
Canada Improves Protections for Foreign Workers on Temporary Visas
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 | Application Process (Fully Funded)
International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) Fellowship 2023
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | USA
How to save on car insurance: 6 ways to lower your rate
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA
Can You Renew Car Insurance Online?
What is mortgage insurance? Here’s what it is and how it works
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)