One $1,000 award is available each year thanks to the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program. For more than ten years, The Lemon Law Experts have defended the rights of thousands of customers all around the State of California. Our company is dedicated to assisting the upcoming generation of lawyers and has a strong relationship with our local community.
Jessica Anvar, a founding partner, is a fervent advocate for higher education and thinks that students ought to be allowed to choose their ideal career pathways. To help cover a portion of the winner’s impending college or law school expenses, Lemon Law Experts is pleased to grant a scholarship to a meritorious current or prospective law school student.
Lemon Law Experts provides quick and reasonable remedies for customers who have bought faulty consumer goods. The Lemon Law Experts’ staff and attorneys are dedicated to carrying out our objective and upholding our core beliefs. These principles are fundamental to our company’s culture and exemplify our dedication to the people we serve. Our goal is to preserve the rights of those in our community by consistently putting the needs of our clients first and delivering outcomes that beyond expectations.
Benefits of the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
Each year, the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship is worth $1000.
Eligibility for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
All candidates for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship must be eligible under the following conditions:
- You have permanent residency or are a citizen of the United States.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. law school currently, or you must be a college or university undergraduate student who has applied to or plans to apply to an approved U.S. law school.
- Your GPA needs to be at least 3.0.
- You have to show identification as a student. Please include a digital copy of any correspondence your school has sent you. Some examples, although not all, are as follows:
- unauthorized transcript
- confirmation letter from the admissions department
- authorized enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on official school stationery
Documents Required for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Application
Finalists for the Scholarship are required to submit the following paperwork:
- a genuine transcript that reflects your current academic standing and has a minimum GPA of 3.0
- a photocopy of your passport, U.S. State ID Card, or driver’s license. Only these kinds of identification are accepted when we ask for them.
How to Apply
Are you capable and interested? To apply for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship, visit lemonlawexperts.com.
By submitting your application for our scholarship, you consent to solely using the potential scholarship grant for educational expenditures like tuition, books, living expenses while attending school, and similar. If you receive the scholarship, you consent to our using your essay and photo for marketing purposes as well as on our website.
Visit the Lemon Law Experts website for additional information.
August 23, 2023