University of Waterloo Scholarships is a completely financed scholarship for foreign students who want to embark on Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. studies. University of Waterloo Scholarships is a sum of about $10,000.
University of Waterloo – About
The University of Waterloo is a public research university in Canada, constantly listed as the most creative university in Canada and renowned for its supportive education programs. It affords 6 faculties and 10 faculty-based colleges administering academic programs.
It is a great opportunity for learners to work at this university. Through management coaching, organizational growth courses, and secondments, candidates can access great chances to develop their profession.
University of Waterloo Scholarships – Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Waterloo
- Country: Canada
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are accessible to study the undergraduate and Research-based Master’s degree in any course provided by the University.
- Duration of Program: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: March 15th / July 15th / November 15th (yearly)
Benefits of University of Waterloo Scholarships
Beneficiaries of University of Waterloo Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- Award value of about $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 – $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Eligibility for University of Waterloo Scholarships
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Applicants who hold the decent academic standing (normally at least 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally at least 75% average at the graduate level) are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
- The candidates have to be full-time undergraduate and graduate scholars in any faculty who desire to partake in an international experience in Israel, as well as a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- Foreign students with a legal Canadian study permit who are enrolled full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Usually offered to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will usually only be offered to scholars incoming the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must show academic merit through requirements established by the Faculty.
- Students must satisfy the academic progress prerequisites of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This grant could be added to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc.). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Usually, students should not be concomitantly getting foreign government or agency funding (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc.) or be completely or partly self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE.
- Applicants will be automatically eligible for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will outline their own internal process by which they pick beneficiaries based on the eligibility requirements and allocation.
- Faculties may well enforce firmer eligibility requirements as appropriate.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships
To win the University of Waterloo Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Applicants need to get admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After getting admission, applicants can access the application on their forms pages.
- Candidates need to affix a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All candidates must submit evidence of their English language proficiency to satisfy the minimum requirements for admission.
To inquire further about University of Waterloo Scholarships, please visit the official webpage below:
Others are reading
MPOWER MBA Scholarship for International Students
Harvard University Scholarships in USA – Apply (Fully Funded)
Canada Improves Protections for Foreign Workers on Temporary Visas
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 | Application Process (Fully Funded)
International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) Fellowship 2023
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | USA
How to save on car insurance: 6 ways to lower your rate
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA
What is mortgage insurance? Here’s what it is and how it works
Can You Renew Car Insurance Online?
6 Best cheap car insurance in Ontario for 2022